Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members. Whether you're looking to host BBQ fundraiser at one of our food stores, or requesting support for an event of your own, this is the form for you!
Beausejour Co-op has a 10' x 10' tent available to support you for your events. Select 'in-kind donation' on the application form and specify our tent to be considered for this.
- Consideration will be given to youth groups and non-profit organizations within the trading area of Beausejour Co-op retail locations
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Beausejour Co-op is acknowledged with banners or signage so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture will be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
- Youth organizations or sports teams and events
- Local school teams, activities and events
- Community groups and non-profit organizations and events
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values.
How It Works:
- Complete the online application form a minimum of two weeks before your fundraising event
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Beausejour Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values of Respect, Integrity & Service.
Beausejour Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Beausejour Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact our Administration Office:
204-268-1805 | firstname.lastname@example.org