Community Event FundraisersActions
Our Community Event Fundraising Program supports local community groups and non-profit organizations. We welcome the opportunity to be involved and help build a stronger community through fundraising programs that enrich the lives of community members. Whether you're hosting a BBQ fundraiser, or requesting monetary support for your fundraiser, this is the form for you!
Beausejour Co-op has a 10' x 10' tent available to support you for your events. Select 'in-kind donation' on the application form and specify our tent to be considered for this.
- Consideration will be given to youth groups and non-profit organizations within the trading area of Beausejour Co-op retail locations
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Beausejour Co-op is acknowledged with banners or signage so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture will be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
- Youth organizations or sports teams and events
- Local school teams, activities and events
- Community groups and non-profit organizations and events
Please note that someone on your team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values.
How It Works:
- Complete the online application form a minimum of two weeks before your fundraising event
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Beausejour Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s values of Respect, Integrity & Service.
Beausejour Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond. Beausejour Co-op works hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact our Administration Office:
204-268-1805 | email@example.com