Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 8 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring two part-time Gas Bar Clerks to serve members and guests at our Lac du Bonnet Gas Bar location.
What you’ll do:
- Provide prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers and members
- Dispense fuel and propane accurately and safely
- Operate cash register, receive payments
- Ensure the department is properly stocked with merchandise and faced at all times
- Other duties as required
- 2 Part time Gas Bar Clerks; 10-15 hours per week.
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends
See full job description below.
Send your resume via e-mail to Barry Weidman: email@example.com or contact us at 204-345-6655 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.