The Benefits of a Co-op CareerActions
The Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 8 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. Across those locations, we serve in a variety of commodities such as: Food, Fuel, Pharmacy and Agro. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS
Co-op values all team members and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs
- Competitive wages
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution
- Education assistance and scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Co-op members and customers.
JOIN US TODAY
Please use the application form below when applying for jobs with Beausejour Co-op.