Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 8 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring a Grocery Manager for our Beausejour Food Store location!
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional leadership to the grocery department through coaching and development and building strong relationships with team members.
- Champion Beausejour Co-op’s talent management practices and strategic plan.
- Ensure the grocery department meets our high standards in customer service.
- Prepare, administer and be responsible for the sales, margins, and expenses of the department.
- Perform all ordering and inventory control as required, ensure invoicing, claims, and all other paper work is done timely and accurately.
See full job description below.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send your resume via e-mail to Jerilyn Sorenson: email@example.com or contact us at 204-268-1805 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.