Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 9 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring a part-time Bakery Clerk at our Beausejour Food Store location!
What you’ll do:
- Provide prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers and members.
- Receive and inspect store orders upon delivery to ensure all product is immediately stored in proper temperature-controlled environment.
- Ensure the Department is properly stocked with merchandise and faced at all times
- Bake in store made products and decorate cakes, ensuring consistency in ingredients used and preparation method at all times.
- Other duties as required.
Who you are:
- You are looking for a career in customer service
- You come to work with an enthusiastic and positive approach.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
See full job description below.
Send your resume via e-mail to Brenda Bennett: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 204-268-2605 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.