Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 9 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring a Produce Clerk to serve members and guests at our Beausejour Food Store!
What you’ll do:
- Provide prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable service to customers and members.
- Live the brand, making our staff and customers feel at home
- Maintain a display of products ensuring facing, filling and organization of products meets company standards
- Prepare fresh value-added product as per established Co-op recipes and procedures. May include chopping fruits and vegetables, preparing salads and other ready to eat meals
- Other duties as required
The Part-time Produce Clerk must be available mornings, days, evenings, and weekends (8-24 hours per week).
Who you are:
- You are looking for a career in customer service
- You come to work with an enthusiastic and positive approach.
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
See full job description below.
Apply in writing Attn: Stephanie Proceviat: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 204-268-1805 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.