Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 8 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring a Gas Bar Manager to manage our Lac du Bonnet Gas Bar location.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, administer and be responsible for the sales, margins, and expenses.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Gas Bar team through coaching and development and building strong relationships with team members.
- Ensure the Gas Bar meets our high standards in customer service.
- Champion Beausejour Co-op’s talent management practices and strategic plan.
- Perform all ordering and inventory control as required, ensure invoicing, claims, and all other paper work is done timely and accurately.
Who you are:
- You are looking for a career in Customer Service
- You come to work with an enthusiastic and positive approach.
- You’re honest, trustworthy, and results-oriented.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
- You are able to demonstrate effective team leadership skills and the ability to work well within a diverse team.
- Have 1-2 years in leadership experience
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and engagement.
Send your resume via e-mail to Jerilyn Sorenson: email@example.com or contact us at 204-268-1805 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.