Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve our members, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at beausejourcoop.crs.
Beausejour Co-op invites applications for Deli Supervisor in our Oakbank Food Store location.
What you’ll do:
• Provide prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers and members
• Lead team members and perform operational duties in the absence of the Deli Manager
• Assist the manager with ordering duties, inventory control and inventory counts as required.
• Ensure the Department is properly stocked with merchandise and faced at all times
• Prepare fresh value-added product and home meal replacement items as per established Co-op recipes and procedures. Ensure consistency in ingredients used and preparation method at all times.
• Other duties as required
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Send your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in person to the Oakbank Food Store.
For full job description, click the attachment below.
We can't wait to hear from you!