Beausejour Consumers Cooperative is a unique, multi-million-dollar organization based on the fundamental principles of co-operation. It is comprised of 8 locations throughout Eastern Manitoba to serve our loyal members and guests. We are a different kind of business: member owned, locally invested and community-minded, we offer lifetime membership benefits including patronage refunds, quality products, quality services and fair prices.
Beausejour Co-op is hiring various positions to serve our members and guests at our Oakbank Food Store location.
- Grocery Clerk/cashier; days evenings weekends, 10-20 hours per week
- Grocery Clerk/stock; days evenings weekends, 10-20 hours per week
- Produce Clerk; days evenings weekends, 16-32 hours per week
- Produce/Meat; days evenings weekends, 8-24 hours per week
- Bakery Clerk/Cake Decorator; days evenings weekends, 8-24 hours per week
What you’ll do:
- Provide prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers and members
- Live the brand, making our staff and customers feel at home;
- Maintain a display of products ensuring facing, filling and organization of products meets company standards
- Other duties as required
See full job description below.
Apply in writing Attn: Jason Howard; firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 204-444-5535 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will contacted.